A wonderful way to relax on one of our safaris through Northern Tanzania’s most famous national parks and conservation areas. We offer a great deal of safari itineraries to suit any schedule. All our safaris use well-maintained Toyota Land Cruisers or Land Rovers TDI, with roof hatches for unobstructed and up-close game-viewing. Our safari itineraries include all park fees, an English speaking driver/guide, meals and lodge accommodations. Price per person varies depending on group size.
Day 1: Arrival to Arusha/ Moshi
Arrive Kilimanjaro and transfer to Arusha / moshi. The rest of the day is free to relax and recover from your flight.
Day 2: Moshi to Tarangire National Park
Morning breakfast at East African hotel in Arusha, safari briefing and after wards we depart for Tarangire National Park. Your first experience of safari will be the thrilling game drive through the vastness of Tarangire National Park, arrive in good time for lunch. Afternoon game driving through the park followed by dinner and overnight at Mto wa Umbu.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
Today we visit the largest intact volcanic crater in the world, the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater. At more than 2,000 feet deep and 12 miles in diameter, the Ngorongoro Crater has one of the largest concentrations of wildlife in Africa. 30,000 animals make their home in this crater, making it an ideal place for sightings of the ‘big 5’ – lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard. We enjoy a picnic lunch in this truly world-class attraction, also known as the ‘8th Wonder of the World’. Around evening drive back to Arusha and we can arrange a private transfer to the Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) after the safari.
Our Tour Include:
- Full board accommodation while on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival , USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature